Here is a review of the top blogs from this past year. In the past year this blog has racked up over 4,000 hits. Thanks for reading, I appreciate it. Though four date from 2010, here are the top five blogs read in 2011:
1. Life Lesson- story about the hard taught lessons of life, and how a practical lesson in this world can hold implications for that which is to come.
2. Truth Matters- with the fewest weeks on the blog, this entry jumps to number two. It was written in response to a challenge by a professor, people seem to have liked it.
3. Loss of a Good Friend- this entry hails from 2010 and was written in response to the passing of our family pet. Any dog lover can identify with this entry.
4. Pick'n the Guitar- comical look into the failed music career of yours truly.
5. Quarter of a Century- this is soap box statement from my 25th birthday that makes me realize that I am just that much older. Dang, time isn't slowing down for anyone.
I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful New Years!